Reference services include:
- basic information about Library services and searching the catalog
- the general orientation of Library material (for example, where to find the most important printed collections within each of the various subjects)
- help consulting Library databases and electronic material (for example CD Roms) as well as internet services.
- help consulitng the internet catalogs of national and international libraries.
The service is offered in the Reference Room from Monday until Friday from 9:00 until 13:00, as well as from 15:00 until 16:30.
With a scheduled appointment, the library also provides:
- advice on how to identify and implement effective research strategies for various arguments.
- information on how to correctly format a bibliography.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Laura Rocchi at email@example.com.