Who is this program for?
PCM is is a one-year part-time program designed for those who are in Rome for one year. The program is compatible with other studies at any Pontifical University in Rome.
It consists in two terms:
- Term I: February - September
- Term II: September - February
It is possible to start the program in September or in February.
Classes are on Wednesday afternoons and a few Saturday mornings, plus 4 Intensive Weeks at the beginning and at the end of each term.
The Intensive Weeks are:
- Accountability in Church Management - September 23-27, 2019
- Managerial and Economic Foundations of Church Management - September 30 - October 4, 2019
- Governance, Change and Project Management in Church Management - February 3-7, 2020
- Ecclesiological Foundations of Church Management - February 10-14, 2020