- The proposed agenda is flexible to make sure that each participant can attend the event on convenient for him/her dates. Group flights are scheduled from Madrid and Barcelona for Thursday 2 in the afternoon. Likewise, since the meeting will be international, group flights from other countries are foreseen.
- All cultural activities will be accompanied by a local Spanish, English or Italian speaking guide. The Tour Operator will be responsible for transportation, accommodation, meals and local mobility support of the participants. The coordinator will be available during the whole trip.
- Since the places are limited, those who are interested to attend the XIII Roman Meeting of Patrons should confirm their attendance by completing the following Registration Form.
- The itinerary of the trip is still subject to change.
- The travel plan must be contracted with the Tour Operator "Halcon Peregrinaciones". Each travel plan will include flights, accommodation in hotel Cicerone**** (excluding the regional rate of stay of the city of Rome € 6.00/night), breakfasts, lunches and dinners included in the program, bus transportation, and the services provided by cultural guides and activities coordinators. There will be financing plans made available by the Tour Operator.
Reference price per person
October 31 through November 5, 2017 accommodation in a double room of Hotel Cicerone, with daily subsistence allowance as detailed in the agenda, for € 855,00. Supplement for single room € 295,00.
November 2 through November 5, 2017 in a double room of Hotel Cicerone, with daily subsistence allowance, as detailed in the agenda, for € 535,00. Supplement for single room € 195,00.
Special Travel Plan
Special plans are those that do not conform to the plans stated as "Full Program" or "Short Program" where the participant requires a special flight or hotel configuration. In these cases please consult with the tour operator "Halcon Peregrinaciones"
- Accomodation in Rome
- All program activities
- Lunches and dinners
- Bus transportation
- Basic travel ensurence
The price DOES NOT covers:
- Round trip air transportation tickets from the country of origin to Rome
- Other services that are not specified within the program
Confirmation of Attendance
Maximum term to reservation the attendance is July 30, 2017. With the confirmation of attendance the participant reserves its place until the definitive contracting of the Travel Plan. Attendance is confirmed by completing the following Registration Form.
The hiring of each travel plan will be done after completing the form. The tour operator "Halcón Peregrinaciones" representative will contact the registered participant for final confirmation and payment formalities.
For any question and/or concern, please contact:
Mrs. Esmeralda Bravo:
"Halcón Peregrinaciones" Representative
Email: esmeraldabravo [at] halcon-viajes.es
Phone: 0034 91 050 16 88