The School of Theology publishes Annales Theologici twice a year. Established in 1987, the international journal is a valuable tool for deepening and advancing theological scholarship, collaborating with scholars internationally. It provides documentation and qualified support to those teaching theology, especially those in centers of higher theological training.
The School also edits the following publications:
- Sussidi di Teologia, series of manuals
- Studi di Teologia, series of monographs
- Dissertationes-Series Theologica, range of the best doctoral theses presented in the School
- Sinossi delle Costituzioni e Decreti del Concilio Vaticano II - Synopses of the Constitutions and Decrees of the II Vatican Council
- Atti dei Convegni: Convention Proceedings