The new evangelization, so encouraged by the recent Pontiffs, requires evangelizers who know how to communicate the experience of God in a language that is up-to-date, attractive and comprehensible, as well as permeated by a profound theological sense. The divine filiation and the personal relationship with Christ are central points of reference of our teaching, which seeks to dialogue with other human sciences in order to meet the interests of the people of our time.
The study programme is aimed at the theological formation of:
- professors of spirituality
- directors and spiritual leaders
- seminary trainers
- formators of novitiates
- all those who will have pastoral care of the laity.
For three reasons:
- We want a Catholic, that is, truly universal, missionary impetus to spread from Rome.
- We have inherited the ecclesial charism of St Josemaría: a secular spirituality that knows the world of family and work well.
- We offer personalised attention to our students, convinced that formation develops best in a friendly, family atmosphere.