Appointments to the Schools and the Department of Languages, Starting October 1, 2023
Effective October 1, 2023, the Grand Chancellor of the University, Msgr. Fernando Ocáriz – after confirmation obtained from the Dicastery for Culture and Education – appointed the following professors for the next four years, from 2024 to 2028:
- rev. prof. Fernando Puig, Dean of the School of Canon Law
- rev. prof. Francisco Fernández Labastida, Dean of the School of Philosophy
and confirmed for an additional term Prof. Daniel Arasa, Dean of the School of Social Institutional Communications.
Effective the same date and with the consent of the Grand Chancellor, Dean Luis Navarro appointed as Vice Deans:
- rev. prof. Pablo Requena, School of Theology
- prof. Gennaro Luise, School of Philosophy
- prof. Jorge Milán, School of Social Institutional Communications.
For the Language Department, the Rector appointed rev. prof. Eusebio González as Director and established the position of Vice Director, assigned to prof. Silvia Mas, while prof. Alessandro Agus was confirmed as Secretary.