The Program of Church Management organized a Speaker Series "Stewards of Providence: Making the Resources of the Church Fruitful:"
- May 21, 2020: Managing International Operations in Religious Congregations - Luca Olivari (Leader of the Consulting unit at LUISS Business School, former Advisor to the General Council of the Marist Brothers,) Sr. Patricia Murray, IBVM (Executive Secretary of the International Union of the Superiors General - UISG,) Sr. Gabriella Bottani, SMC (Global coordinator of Talitha Kum, the International Network of Consecrated Life Against Trafficking in Persons,) and Dr. Roberto Dandi (Faculty member at the Program of Church Management)
- April 16, 2020: Holy Entrepreneurship: The Entrepreneurial Competences of the Missionary - Dr. Barbra Wall Mann (Professor of Nursing at University of Virginia), Sr. Anne Falola, OLA (General Councillor, Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Apostles)
- February 27, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Catholic Educational Institutes - Br. Tom Kearney, CFC (Senior Lecturer in the Tangaza University College Institute of Social Transformation in Kenya), Ms. Doris Fernandez Ferrer (Executive Director of the Private Education Assistance Committee in the Philippines)
- January 16, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Catholic Health Care Organizations - Rev. Dr. Mathew Abraham, C.Ss.R. MD (Director General at the Catholic Health Association of India), Rev. Robert McCulloch, S.S.C. (Procurator General of the Missionary Society of St. Columban), and Felice Barela (President of the Campus Bio-Medico)
- December 5, 2019: Management Science and the Mission of the Church - Rev. Francis J. Hoffman, Executive Director/CEO at Relevant Radio
- March 12, 2020: Management Issues in Fulfilling the Mission of Church-Owned Economic Activities - POSTPONED (Date TBD)
Download the flyer here.
For more information please contact pcm [at] pusc.it.